Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Little update on the progress of the next outfit,  I never realized quilting could be such a pain in the arse, needless to say...  here we have the zbrush work so far  for the high poly texturing.

I get asked many times how I always manage to get so detailed,  well  I am not some big time graphic artist with years of skills under my belt ...  I just try REALLLY hard.

so hears the latest pics,  of the zbrush work,  and the resulting textures im currently working on.


after a little trip into PS,  and rendered out in Blender,  please note this isnt final product as their is still lots left to do.



Hokays - Sneek Peek

I had a few messages in game to ask what I was making next,  Well ......  last week I finally talked myself around to taking some time to buy into the whole " game of thrones " world,  and to be hon est it was fantastic,  in fact in many respects its like the Gor we all love and know so well,  slightly medieval dancing between the cold north and the sunnier south with hints of the Celtic and Mediterranean thrown in. So after doing a 26 hour " throne - a thon " I felt energized and enthused.  What does this mean,  well  it means that Ive been inspired and started throwing this together.


I hope you can see where its going,  progressing along nicely.

Bray

1 comment:

  1. You should shoot a copy to Jon Cadan aka Stoppervingme. He always reviews your outfits!

    http://utopianfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete